Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Week 2 Part 1 In my opinion

In my opinion, the most used social media platforms are Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Although I do not use Twitter and Instagram, I often hear my friends talking about using them.

I think Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram are the most common platforms used from businesses. However, since Facebook is the one that I most use I think it is the better platform to use to promote a business. When I want to know about a business I find their webpage but also I find them on facebook to read reviews from their customers, especially when I want to go to a restaurant for the first time, I can read about the quality of the food, prices, customer service, and location.

In my opinion, Instagram and Facebook are more suitable for personal and business use. I think twitter is most useful to express opinions and to debate about specific topics.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Giuliana!
    I agree that Facebook is a useful platform to promote business. You mention that Facebook offers the opportunity for customers to make comments and post pictures which is convenient as the users don't have to leave the Facebook pages, e.g., browse to the Yelp listing.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that it depends. Each platform has a variety of users, but some people choose to have one type of social media platform that they like and stick to it. Then you have those who have multiple platforms for different reasons. Perhaps, since your favorite is Facebook it makes sense for you to go and check out a businesses' reviews. It is true that you can't find many reviews on a businesses' Instagram or YouTube page. I have found complaints about brands on Instagram, but they are rare! Next time I try a new restaurant, I will do as you do. I will go see their Facebook to check out their reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Giuliana!
    I agree with you on Twitter being used to express feelings and to debate, I have recently started people posting about their business but it is very rare. And you are right abut Facebook having reviews and other social medias do not have that, it makes it easier for a potential client to see if the company is actually someone they want to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giuliana, I concur with your assertion that Facebook is the best platform that businesses can use to reach potential customers. Aside from the obvious benefit in being the largest social media platform, Facebook provides the most cost-effective method of targeting specific market demographics.

    ReplyDelete

Wrapping It Up

Even though I am not having a good time I feel that I learned a lot in this class. The best of all is that I enjoyed learning how to use soc...