Friday, February 22, 2019

Week 5 Post 1

The set of businesses that I chose for this week are Subway and Hungry Bear. On both pages, I found the call to action messages which invite customers to choose them. For instance, in Subway says EARN WHILE YOU EAT in big and bold letters which invite people not only to enjoy their delicious sandwiches but also earn points to accumulate and redeem at Subway. Another message that calls to action is Fresh Veggies, Quality Food, Smarter Nutrition, and Give The Gift Of Subs which invite vegan people, people who take care of their nutrition, and also invite all their customers to buy gift cards to give to their friends or love ones. Hungry Bear also uses the call to action messages such as Always Fresh, No Microwave, and Never Frozen which are compelling phrases to invite people to buy their food. They also state their portions as generously which could be understood as you will be satisfied after eating in their restaurant. Both restaurants have big pictures of their food which is also a good marketing strategy that honors the phrase "Lightning adds to the visual appeal of your surroundings" I think both restaurants have the same target audience which is young to adult people of all genders. However, it seems that Subway is more economical than Hungry Bear which means that the income of the customers could be different from each other.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Giuliana,
    I really like to see someone else's opinions on the set that I choose. I really like how deep you got into each websites. I agree on every point that you made.

    ReplyDelete

Wrapping It Up

Even though I am not having a good time I feel that I learned a lot in this class. The best of all is that I enjoyed learning how to use soc...