Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Week 4 Post 2

One of the webpages that I visit frequently is https://www.miracosta.edu I don't only use it to enter to canvas to do homework and surf to see an update on my account, but I also open it to viewing information about the writing center hours, telephone number if I need to make an appointment. As I work at the Language Resource Center at MiraCosta College sometimes, I have new students that do not know how to look for information on the webpage. In my own experience showing them how to search for information,  I can tell this webpage is very easy to use. I think the logo is in the right place to lure attention and the letters are easy to read due to the contrast colors. There are different sizes of font to attract visitors with special announcements. The pictures are organized and have the right size separated from each other. The social media logos located at the end of the page are also visible to invite visitors to follow them. They also every so often show a big picture on the front page showing happy students doing different activities making the page more attractive especially for new students.

Another of my favorite webpages is https://www.express.com I can also see that this page is very organized. Their different pages are located from left to right which I prefer to follow the reading habit. The pictures are attractive, and they are not to close to each other. At the center of the pictures, there is a message to invite customers to look at the pictures showing different looks which make visitors more attempt to buy. The pictures show different styles which are also an excellent strategy to lure visitors of different tastes when dressing. At the end of the page, they offer their store credit card, a link where visitors can see more outfits, and their social media icons. They also have two links to invite visitors to sign up for mobile and email alerts. Bellow that, there are to links to invite visitors to download the store app whether from apple store or google play.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrapping It Up

Even though I am not having a good time I feel that I learned a lot in this class. The best of all is that I enjoyed learning how to use soc...