Monday, February 11, 2019

Week 3 Part 1


Several times I have called to different businesses and they do not answer the phone or they put me in a long recorder voice giving me directions to follow. Then when I finally passed the long recorder I managed to talk with a representative and for some reason, the call got cut by itself so I had to call them again. It is frustrated to come to this point.

have found stores and restaurants on Facebook to look at their website. I try to find if they have customer service via chat or phone number. I have also sent messages via Facebook but they have responded my questions after 24 or 48 hours sometimes more than that. 

The best experience that I had is with Apple customer services. They have an application and I can chat with them if my MacBook is not responding, I have also chat with them on my MacBook when my phone did not want to turn on. Both times they answered all my questions and they guide me to fix the problem. I like them because I could also send them screenshots of what appeared on the screen while I was followed their directions.

I will always respond to my customers in a polite manner and thank them for taking the time to write a review. For negative comments, I would also thank them and promise them that we will work on the inconvenient to keep the best customer service. I would also give them a discount to do not lose them as clients.

I have navigated on a webpage before and I see a button that says chat available or chats with an agent, I have click on it and appears a big message saying me to call the store during their scheduled hours. I think they do not need to have that button if they are not able to answer customers questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrapping It Up

Even though I am not having a good time I feel that I learned a lot in this class. The best of all is that I enjoyed learning how to use soc...