Thursday, March 7, 2019

Week 7 Post 1

The following are the businesses that I chose to like as my page:

EMortgage Lending Inc.
Glenda Meyer Mortgage Loans
Mortgage
Jan Koester Mortgage Loan Officer
Ryan Schaefer Mortgage Loan Originator
Francie Bragg, Mortgage Loan Officer Synergy One Lending
Shelly Heimer Mortgage Loan Officer NMLS 272663
Mortgage Loan

I decided to choose other mortgage lenders so I can have ideas from their posts, and articles that they share on their page. I can also like their posts as my page so their customers and customers friends can follow my page and keep us as another option if they need our services in the future. Customers like to find different options about mortgage loans so they can see who give them the best rate.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I really enjoy the reasons why you choose those specific pages to follow.

    ReplyDelete

Wrapping It Up

Even though I am not having a good time I feel that I learned a lot in this class. The best of all is that I enjoyed learning how to use soc...