Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Week 3 Part 2

Sephora
https://www.sephora.com/
Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest, Google, Wanelo
The last post on Instagram was 1 hour ago
The last post on Facebook was 10 hours ago
The last post on Twitter was 2 hours ago
The last post on YouTube was 10 hours ago
The last post on Pinterest was 20 hours ago
The last post on Google was Jan 30, 2019
The last post on Wanelo was 2 days ago

Sephora's Instagram account is active because if you look at the dates of the first five post are before 24 hours. Sephora using social media is a good way to attract new customers. The workers at Sephora use Instagram a lot of the time because when the store releases a new product, they want to make sure people know. Google and Wanelo are new social media platforms for me.

Express
https://www.express.com/
Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube
The last post on Instagram was an hour ago
The last post on Facebook was an hour ago
The last post on Pinterest was 23 hours ago
The last post on Twitter was 8 hours ago
The last post on YouTube was 6 days ago

Express's Instagram account has 793k followers who comment and support their pictures and videos. Many owners and managers want businesses to have social media to inform people about a new product. Express has many features which shows what is trendy and store events. There is also a customer service feature to go to their website or to call.

Brandy Melville
https://www.brandymelvilleusa.com/
Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest
The last post on Instagram was 1 day ago
The last post on Twitter was Jan 25
The last post on Pinterest was (I could not find it)

I found the store Brandy Melville by my 12-year-old daughter. They promote their store in the three most common social media's. On their media's they post pictures of how to match outfits. Wow! they even have 3.8 million followers on Instagram.

Starbucks
https://www.starbucks.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, and Pinterest
The last post on Facebook was Jan 8, 2019
The last post in Google was Jan 08, 2016
The last post on Twitter was 1 day ago
The last post on Instagram was 1 day ago
The last post on Pinterest was 1 month ago

The first time I walked into Starbucks I was amazed at how nice the workers were, and fast and delicious my drink came out. Like other businesses, Starbucks includes many different media's. On all of their media's they seem to be getting a lot of like's, which go up to around 100,000.

Panca Peruvian Cusine
https://www.pancaperuviancuisine.com/
Instagram
Last post: 3 days ago
This is a Peruvian restaurant located in Oceanside. The food is really good. I used to go there with my family and friends. It is my first time searching their website since all the time I have seen their info, reviews, pictures, and open hours on Facebook. What I call my attention is that on their website only appears the Instagram logo and not the Facebook one. They have 954 followers and plenty of pictures showing not just their food served, but also customers inside the restaurant. Their last post on Facebook was on Feb 6, 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrapping It Up

Even though I am not having a good time I feel that I learned a lot in this class. The best of all is that I enjoyed learning how to use soc...