Sunday, April 21, 2019

Week 11 Part 1

The time to send newsletters from Turaz would be at least every month. I do not want to overwhelm my customers or possible customers with a lot of emails. However, I would try to send quality emails with only essential and the necessary information to keep the audience involved. It is essential that the newsletter shows its logo to help Turaz look like a trustworthy professional business and to create name recognition. I would share pictures with information about current rates, or promotional offers. I would also invite current clients to leave feedback about our services and encourage them to recommend our services to friends and family, and I would compensate the favor with $20 Visa gift card or a $15 Starbucks gift card. I would also use the statistical tool to make sure all the people who read and interact with my emails receive Turaz newsletter every month. Moreover, I would add a box of subscribing to let everyone the option to receive Turaz newsletters every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrapping It Up

Even though I am not having a good time I feel that I learned a lot in this class. The best of all is that I enjoyed learning how to use soc...