Monday, April 15, 2019

Week 10 Part 2

A blog for Turaz Home Loans should be easy for visitors to navigate and connect with the company. One of the categories that I would include on Turaz blog would be "San Diego Mortgage Rates" to keep visitors up to date with the mortgage rate and how the market current condition is.  I would also add "Refinance Mortgage Loan," "Tips for Home Buyers," "Mortgage Lender" This categories will not only help to lure new clients into discovering and learning more about Turaz but will also keep its existing clients in their top of mind.
I have commented on:
Elena Cohen
Mary Goulet
Cristina Ayala

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrapping It Up

Even though I am not having a good time I feel that I learned a lot in this class. The best of all is that I enjoyed learning how to use soc...